1. General information
Hello Escape is likely to collect, keep and use information concerning the Internet users, their activity on the site and/or their connection information. It is not communicated to third parties, nor for commercial prospecting purposes.
The collection and processing of Internet users’ data comply with the legislation in force. They are not kept beyond the time necessary for the management of the missions of the site.
Concerning the forms, Hello Escape limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary and indicates to Internet users:
- the purpose of the data collection (purpose);
- whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request;
- who will be able to read it (only Hello Escape, unless otherwise specified in the form when transmission to a third party is strictly necessary to manage your request);
- the “personal data” rights (including opposition, access, rectification and how to exercise them) with Hello Escape.
3. Exercise of the user’s rights
For any information relating to the exercise of the rights of the Internet user on the files managed by the site, Hello Escape can be contacted:
- by email to
- or by mail signed and accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address:
4. Cookies and audience measurement
A “cookie” is a file of limited size, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the Internet server to the cookie file of the browser located on the hard disk of your computer. Its purpose is to collect information relating to the navigation of the Internet user and to provide him with services adapted to his terminal (computer, mobile or tablet).
In order to improve the site, Hello Escape measures the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors on the site and their frequency of return thanks to Google Analytics.
The Internet user can decide at any time to choose to deactivate cookies via the settings of his browser or by clicking on “no” in the message relating to the acceptance of cookies visible on your first visit.